Hiatus

As you may have noticed I have been very absent as of late. School is really picking up and there have also been some developments in my life that I've had to put first over reading and blogging. As per usual the bloggers guilt has been setting in and I feel terribly about it yet right now, I think the best thing to do would be to take a breather just for a short while. Once everything starts to fall back into place again I will definitely be back! I may update sporadically and I also hope to begin commenting on all of your blogs once more as well.

Another thing, I've noticed that my followers have been increasing and I just want to say thank you to everyone! It means a lot to me and I promise that I will be back with more reviews and updates soon.

XOXO
Michelle

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Followers

Get In Touch