Friday's Finest


Friday's Finest is a new meme hosted by Steff & Justine from A Bookful of Thoughts.

"Nothing had ever happened to me, and now everything was happening to me- and by everything, I really meant Lena...I felt like I had sucked the air out of a giant balloon, like my brain wasn't getting enough oxygen. Clouds were more interesting, the lunchroom less disgusting, music sounded better, the same old jokes were funnier, and Jackson went from being being a clump of grayish green industrial buildings to a map of times and places where I might run into her. I found myself smiling for no reason, keeping my earphones in and replaying our conversations in my head, just so I could listen to them again."

Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl
_____________
All together now...aww. Kind of a long quote but super sweet. I tend to enjoy quotes and passages that deal with the above feelings for the first time. They are oh so true and well depicted.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Followers

Get In Touch