Book Of The Month: November 2009

November's Book Of The Month Is: Scribbler Of Dreams

I was in the eighth grade when I first read Scribbler Of Dreams. Mary E. Pearson is a really great author and this book is what fueled my love for YA novels focusing on teenage romance. This book is also what opened my eyes up to YA literature in general which I wasn't  aware of at the time (thank you elementary school library!) If you love contemporary/"realistic" fiction with an emphasis on forbidden romance, you should definitely check out Scribbler Of Dreams.

2 comments:

  1. I LOVED this book, but it seems like hardly anyone's heard of it. Glad you liked it too! :)

    Natalie @ Mindful Musings

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never heard of this one. I'll just have to get my hands on it and read it now. :D

    ♥Nely

    ReplyDelete

 

Followers

Get In Touch