Upcoming Release: Borderline

Borderline
By: Allan Stratton

Pub date: March 9th, 2010

Life’s not easy for fifteen-year-old Sami Sabiri, especially as the only Muslim kid at his private school. And when Sami catches his father in a lie, everything he’s ever known comes into question. The FBI raids his home and suddenly his family is at the center of an international terrorist investigation. Sami must fight to keep his world from unraveling.

An action-packed page-turner with a smart and gutsy narrator at the helm, Borderline will keep readers riveted and guessing at the truth until the very last page.

summary from goodreads.com

I stumbled across this book on goodreads a little while ago and haven't seen much about it in the book blogging world so I thought I'd introduce it. Borderline not only sounds very captivating but it also holds a ton on potential. I'm really eager to hear more about it.

4 comments:

  1. It DOES sound good - I'm adding it to my list. I love a fast-paced, gripping story!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10/21/2009

    Thanks for sharing it. I hadn't heard of it either!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hadn't heard of this one either! It does sound really good... the cover kinda scares me though. o_O;

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Michelle!

    Just wanted to personally invite you to join my 50 followers giveaway :]

    http://ireadd.blogspot.com/2009/10/very-girly-giveaway-50-followers.html

    ReplyDelete

 

Followers

Get In Touch