Gentlemen


Gentlemen
By: Michael Northrop

Micheal, Tommy, Mixer, and Bones aren't just from the wrong side of the tracks--they're from the wrong side of everything. Except for Mr. Haberman, their remedial English teacher, no one at their high school takes them seriously. Haberman calls them "gentlemen," but everyone else ignores them--or, in Bones's case, is dead afraid of them. When one of their close-knit group goes missing, the clues all seem to point in one direction: to Mr. Haberman.

Summary from book

My Rating: 2.5/5

I was a little dissapointed with Gentlemen. Going off of the summary, I thought that this book was going to be filled with mystery and suspense. Those particular elements did present themselves somewhat as the story unfolded but not by much. I did find Gentlemen fun to read and did read it rather quickly, interested in what really happened to their missing friend Tommy and what was going on with their weird/quirky teacher, Mr.Haberman. Yet all in all, this book fell a little flat for me. :(

1 comments:

  1. I hate it when that happens. The book that I just finished was exactly the same way!!

    ReplyDelete

 

Followers

Get In Touch