In My Mailbox 9











Yay! I'm soooooo excited for this book. I went to my local bookstore today and tah-dah!-there it was. I find that a lot of books are actually available in stores a lot earlier than their release dates.

Unless they're highly anticpiated by a large mass of people (for example, anything Twilight affiliated-that's only ever avaliable on the date of release, never earlier.)

That's why I never pre-order books I'm really excited for because I know I can get it sooner if I actually buy it in person. So yeah, that's my little story... now I'm off to start it. :D

9 comments:

  1. Happy Reading,Michelle! Yay, you got it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhh I'm so jealous of you right now! I pre-ordered mine (my bookstore consist of Wal Mart, so you see my problem, lol) But congrats on the find! I would have been doing a giddy dance all the way up to the check out line.

    Amber

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so jealous, I love Sarah Dessen's books. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, that rocks, I wish I had a bookstore here! lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. This one looks really good! I can't wait until I get it. x___x!

    which Sarah Dessen book is your favorite?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous6/07/2009

    The Truth About Forever is my favorite by far. :D This Lullaby is a close second.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want to read this! I went and looked to see if it was out early at my book store-- but alas... I have to wait.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Along For The Ride is fantastic! I can't wait to see your thoughts on it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. still have to read a Dessen. maybe i'll start with this one.

    ReplyDelete

 

Followers

Get In Touch