Going Too Far

Going Too Far
By: Jennifer Echols

When love crosses the line...where do you stop?
All Meg has ever wanted is to get away. Away from high school. Away from her backwater town. Away from her parents who seem determined to keep her imprisoned in their dead-end lives. But one crazy evening involving a dare and forbidden railroad tracks, she goes way too far... and almost doesn't make it back.

John made a choice to stay. To enforce the rules. To serve and protect. He has nothing but contempt for what he sees as childish rebellion, and he wants to teach Meg a lesson she won't soon forget. But Meg pushes him to the limit by questioning everything he learned at the police academy. And when he pushes back, demanding to know why she won't be tied down, they will drive each other to the edge- and over...

summary from back of book

My Rating: 4.5/5

This book was really great, very enjoyable. I loved Meg and John as well as a few of the minor characters. This book was funny in parts and just full out adorable in others. I'll admit that I love books that are very strongly rooted in romance and relationships, much like this one. The flirting that went on between John and Meg, their constant banter was super fun to read. They had really great chemistry as characters and I couldn't wait until they were in the same scene so they could exchange a few words.

I found the scenario where Meg had to accompany John for a solid week while he was on police duty interesting and a unique way to get the characters together etc. There's a little twist half way through this book that I didn't expect at all. It definitely made things more interesting as well as explained why this particular character acted as they did. All in all, I highly recommend this one.

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to get a copy of this book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the "softness" look of this cover. It sounds like something I'd like too.

    ReplyDelete

 

Followers

Get In Touch