All We Know of Heaven

All We Know of Heaven
By: Jacquelyn Mitchard

Bridget Flannery and Maureen O'Malley have been BFFs since forever. Then a brief moment of inattention on an icy road leaves one girl dead and the other in a coma, battered beyond recognition. Family and friends mourn one friend's loss and pray for the other's recovery. Then, the doctors discover that they have made a terrible mistake. The girl who lived is the one who everyone thought had died.

summary from amazon.com

My Rating: 4/5

I found the premise of this book to be very intriguing. Although completely fiction, it is based on a true case of mistaken identity between two individuals. Jacquelyn is a really great writer. This was the first time I'd read anything by her and I really enjoyed it. I found the entire book very realistic from the characters, to the reactions of those surrounding Bridget and Maureen etc. It took me a little while to read so if you're reading it now or plan to do so in the future, don't get discouraged if it doesn't grab your attention immediately. It was one of those books that takes a little while to get started.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Followers

Get In Touch